- Vote for the Holiday Party menu. ValJean reported at the September 3 meeting that January 10 has been chosen as the date for the Holiday Party, to be held at The Meadows. Your input is needed on the dinner buffet. Please review the choices here and let her know which one you prefer.
- Notice to all Mustang Club of America members
Re: 2015-2015 MCA Board of Directors Election
The September 2014 issue of Mustang Times contains a prepaid postage ballot for the Board of Directors Election. Please remember to vote by the deadline of September 30, 2014. You may vote for any number of candidates, but no more than 13.
- 2015 Elections Coming Up
Club elections will be held at the December meeting. If you would like to run for any of the positions below, or want to nominate someone, please contact Ed or Mark.
Officers (President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer & MCA Director) serve 1-year terms. Current office holders may choose to run again, but need Board approval after the first 2 years.
Board Members serve 2-year terms. The candidates who receive the highest number of votes fill any current vacancies (one for 2015) with the remaining candidates serving 1-year terms as Alternates. There is always a new member (defined as one who has belonged to the club for 2 years or less) on the Board.
Elected Positions (Membership Director, Activities Director) serve 2-year terms, and may choose to run again, but need Board approval after the first 2 years.
Two other elected positions (Newsletter Editor and Merchandise Director) are halfway through their two-year terms, meaning their positions do not expire at the end of this year.
There are also Appointed Positions (Webmaster, Parliamentarian, TRCCC Representative) which have no term limits, and are appointed by the Board rather than elected.
- READ ALL ABOUT IT! The Sunday, August 31 issue of the Beaver County Times has an article about Steve & Kathy Martin and their 1964 1/2 Mustang. Here’s a link to the article, courtesy of The Times, Beaver Newspapers Inc., Pennsylvania: Mustang Story. Our thanks to Marsha Keefer, of The Times.
- Outing on Sept. 27th: Back by popular demand! Return to the Wooden Door Winery for an afternoon of fun & relaxation. Click here for more info.
- Tour on October 18: Tim the Tour Man is making plans for the Fall Foliage Tour 2014 on Saturday, October 18, heading into West Virginia with a featured stop at the Moundsville (WV) prison. Other stops are also in the works. Details will appear here as they become available.
- Are you interested in getting a group together to go to a car show, cruise, etc.? Leave a message on the Member Forum. Wondering who else is going to a car show, cruise, etc.? Check the Member Forum.
Official Website of the Greater Pittsburgh Mustang Club
- 50th Anniversary of the MustangApril 17th, 2014